Header Ads

HOW TO EASILY GROW ENDLESS SUPPLY OF SPINACH INDOORS



WATCH THE VIDEO TO KNOW HOW I MADE IT



Things Needed :-
Spinach Seedlings
                                                         Garden Soil( I used the Loess Soil)
                                                   Take any Plastic Container or Plastic Box


HOW TO START!

Make Holes , here I made Holes with Soldering Gun.
You can make holes by hot knife
I Made Holes on three sides only Because I'm not sure that I can Grow.

I didn't Put Holes on Fourth Side(You can 4th Side)

Use Fine Soil or Garden Mix.
                 Here I used the Loess Soil
Grow any Leafy Greens Seedlings.
Here I Grown Spinach Seedlings

                                                         Take the Spinach Seedlings and
                                                    Place in each Hole by Filling the Soil



                                          Placing the Plants on each side and filling the soil.



                  The Seedlings may be facing down but Surely it'll Grow against the Gravitation.
                                                            So,Don't Bother about that.


                        Wait for Some Days so that plants will recover to its Normal Position.



                                           I Kept the seedlings in holes and left some holes.
                                           and you can Plant anything on the Top like Lettuce..
                                           Here, I planted the Red Amaranth on the Top.


AFTER 19 DAYS
Some Seedlings died and Remaining are Growing Well.




                                                                  AFTER 30 DAYS






ALREADY HARVESTED THE RED AMARANTH

After 58 Days

                     


YOU CAN ALSO TRY THIS BY CUTTING LIKE A SEMI SPHERE
                                                       THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments

Open Source. Powered by Blogger.